VENN STRATEGIES DIRECT OUTREACH
Venn Strategies is a nationally recognized, full-service government affairs and public affairs firm. Our specialized team is dedicated to cultivating relationships, communicating complex policy goals, and igniting local advocate support.
The most effective way to make change is by organizing at the grassroots level–those effected by an issue are the best voices to solve it. Venn Strategies finds local voices and tailors messages and outreach to cut through political noise. Policy makers listen to constituents. The current state of affairs consists of template emails and stock social media–Venn Strategies does things differently. Based on the time-proven tactic to get policymakers to listen, take note and take action our team:
- Takes the time to get to know a community and builds lasting relationships,
- Cultivates advocates by identifying where they can be most impactful, gives them the confidence to tell their story and helps to craft their narrative to ensure it is heard,
- Organizes meetings with policymakers to highlight community members and manages follow-up,
- Serves as policy experts taking the time to answer nuanced policy questions one-on-one or through trainings,
- Ensures a constant drumbeat of new and existing voices are heard through letters, emails, social media, and traditional media,
- Adjusts messaging according to feedback and shifts in political climate.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Venn’s Direct Outreach team offers a dynamic engagement team of seasoned veterans from national campaigns and capitol hill. Our team invests in communities and builds a network of passionate voices to support and push the needle forward on client policy initiatives.
All politics is local and Venn Strategies has expanded its practice with this wisdom in mind. Our team translates national policy to the local level and find the right voices to make an impact. Five personal stories of ‘why,’ told by the right messenger, are more powerful than 5,000 cookie-cutter emails. It’s a fact. The Direct Outreach team rings the alarm locally to support client’s efforts nationally in the following ways:
Contact Claire Onyechi (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about how the Direct
Outreach Team can support your policy goals. Tailored proposals available upon request.